Who We Are
At Kurita we believe there is power in harmony and balance between humanity, nature and technology.
We’ve made it our mission to help customers around the world tap into this potential.
Together, we can transform water management.
Sustainable, fully integrated water solutions will change the way we use water for a better world.
Customer Value Creation Reimagined
Focusing on creating value for society, our passion at Kurita America is to develop and deliver innovative solutions that make the world a better place. Working as an extension of your team, we help our customers stay competitive by using our industry experience and expertise to combine chemistry, equipment, engineering and service into a customized, integrated solution. At Kurita America, we have transformed water treatment with our cutting edge, environmentally sound approach to water.
Kurita America has a shared culture of customer excellence, quality products, services and environmental stewardship. View the Kurita Code of Conduct to learn how Kurita America embodies the principles of trust, honesty and integrity to nurture long-term customer, employee and stakeholder relationships.
Our Corporate Philosophy, Vision and Values
"Study the properties of water, master them, and we will create an environment in which nature and humanity are in harmony."
- Kurita Group will contribute to facilitate the coexistence and shared prosperity of the natural environment and humanity by creating shared value with society through water.
- Kurita Group will generate new functions and value for water, through further exploration and exploitation of the fundamental properties of water.
- Each individual of Kurita Group will adopt its customers’ point of view and solve their water and environmental issues, by making full use of its unique technologies, products and services.
“A Creator of unique value to the solution of water and environment, ”contributing to the realization of a sustainable society."
- Kurita Group will seek to create shared value with society such as environmental preservation and the effective use of resources, and will realize its corporate philosophy, by continuing to innovate and through businesses contributing to the natural environment, industry and people's lives.
- Kurita Group will, as an indispensable partner, create value for customers such as "pursuit of safety", "productivity enhancement" and "reduction of environmental impact".
- Kurita Group will evolve its "service business" and will provide customers, at speed, with comprehensive solutions making full use of Kurita's technologies, products and services in chemicals, facilities and maintenance.
To be a flexible and competitive company that can survive in the market environment, we will conduct business activities in a fair manner, moving away from old values and ideas that are no longer appropriate.
To become a global corporate group, we will proactively adopt the rules of international society and conduct our business activities with transparency.
We will conduct business activities in a sincere manner, while making strenuous efforts to meet social expectations and further enhance our reputation as a company true to its word.
As a company that leads the world with its technologies, we will provide our customers with high-quality products and services while minimizing the negative impacts that technologies may have on the lives and properties of people.
As an advanced water and environmental management company, we will conduct business activities in such a manner as to ensure the compatibility of economic growth and environmental protection, so that we can help keep the global environment in good shape for the next generation.
70 Years Serving Our Customers
Founded in 1949, Kurita Water Industries Ltd. (Kurita) initially started as a water treatment chemical business for boiler applications. Over the last 70 years, the Kurita Group has grown into one of the world’s largest suppliers of water treatment equipment, chemistries and services. With over 6,600 employees in 58 companies worldwide, the Kurita Group generates approximately $2.7 billion USD annually, per 2020 Integrated Report. Watch Kurita’s company video and learn how the Kurita Group supports innovative technologies and industries worldwide.
Coming Together as One Kurita
Kurita, a global market leader in industrial water and process technologies, first established their footprint in the United States in 1996. After expanding to multiple locations throughout the southern states, Kurita continued its investment in the growing market with the acquisitions of Fremont Industries, Inc. in January 2017 and U.S. Water Services, Inc. in March 2019. Kurita Canada was also established to serve a growing customer base in western Canada, including British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan. In 2021, Kurita America expanded our Canadian footprint with the acquisition of Ontario-based Keytech Water Management. Together, these companies create Kurita America Inc. With its multiple locations, production facilities, distribution centers and local representatives, Kurita America is dedicated to developing and delivering innovative solutions, that create value for our customers, throughout North America.
Locally Focused, Globally Strong Water Management
Our international network spans 18 countries throughout Asia, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. This vast partnership allows Kurita America to deliver state-of-the-art global technologies with advanced capabilities to our customers. Together, the Kurita Group’s universal synergies has led to groundbreaking solutions and technologies - from conserving natural resources, promoting sustainable operations and improving the efficiency of facilities and water management. Learn more in the Kurita Group Profile.