An Integrated Water Solution for Boilers
Often, plants are looking to increase their steam boiler efficiency but do not have a sufficient capital budget for a new Reverse Osmosis (RO) system. Kurita America's fully integrated EnergyOUT solution meets this need. Available through an operating lease, EnergyOUT includes equipment, standard service, chemicals, and consumables for a set, monthly price.
The EnergyOUT Program Advantage
- Direct energy savings
- Enhanced plant sustainability & efficiency
- Improved steam quality
- Reduced maintenance and expenses
- Remote system monitoring
- No capital expense
EnergyOUT's RO technology removes dissolved ions in boiler feed-water, resulting in enhanced plant sustainability by lowering fuel demand, carbon emissions, chemical use and water discharge. Learn more about our customizable options below.
- A complete RO sized correctly for your system, available in 7.5, 15, 30 and 50 gallons per minute
- Carbon filtration and pre-filters to protect the RO membranes
- RO product water storage tank with level controls
- RO product water forwarding pump
- pH adjustment of the RO permeate to prevent corrosion
- RO is built with a VFD controlled pump and low energy membranes to reduce electric consumption
- The secure connectivity provided by the U.S. Water Gateway allows Kurita America to service the equipment and make system changes remotely to maintain efficient operation
- EnergyOUT skids are pre-built and ready to install, greatly reducing installation time
- Once installed, Kurita America representatives train facility personnel on system operation and limited maintenance
- Available in 3, 4, or 5 year contracts with the option to re-sign.